Updated: Feb 3
Guide On How To Use Google Translate on Desktop And Mobile Devices With Google Chrome.
How to change a webpage/website language?
Its easy and simple!!
You will need Google Chrome web browser.
Usually Google Chrome will automatically display the web page in your home country language.
I will use a well known Chinese web search engine as an example Baidu.com.
For Desktop follow this steps:
- Download and Install Chrome(Available to all devices).
- At the top, next to search bar, to your right is your language settings, Google translate( see picture bellow).
- Make sure you tick the box that says "Always translate..."
- Select your country language, in this example I'm selecting English(picture bellow).
- And the whole page content is translated into the language I chosen(English - See picture bellow).
For Mobile the process is almost the same.
- Download and install Chrome(available for all devices/systems).
- Type Baidu.com into the search bar.
- Chrome automatically will ask you to choose your language.
- If not press translate icon on top left.
- Once pressed, pop up screen will show(see bellow).
- Press "Translate" And that is it, google will translate it.
Note: Translate the required link page, you may also need to translate every single page you change into but usually not as google will save your language preferences automatically.
Was This Article Helpful?
Like, leave a comment bellow and subscribe to our news letter.